Flipdaddy's is one of the pioneers in the new, better burger, craft beer category by combining the best of casual dining with the convenience and affordability of burgers and beer.
Discover the untapped potential of owning and operating your own Flipdaddy's Brilliant Burger & Craft Beer Bar franchise with its broad menu appeal in a modern, American experience at very affordable, family friendly, casual pricing.
Flipdaddy's comfortable, come-as-you-are environment with multiple dining areas, a fully licensed lounge, and pet friendly patio seating enhance alcohol sales.
As a Flipdaddy's franchise owner, you benefit from our 8+ years of experience opening multiple locations in multiple states.
We’ve kept our food, beverage and inventory costs low and structured operations to make the work week more attractive than other better burger, craft beer bar concepts. These qualities and more, keep Flipdaddy's popular, while other concepts get stale and go cold.
With a great custom, proprietary blend of Short Rib, Brisket, and Chuck, our Beef Burgers have proven to be fan favorites throughout the Midwest for years winning "Best of" multiple years running. Coupling the award winning burgers with our sophisticated craft beer menu specializing in Locally Crafted, Artisan Beers, compliments the Signature Salads, Handwiches, Shareable Appetizers, Dinner Entrees including inhouse, authentic BBQ smoked Ribs, Hand-Dipped, Premium Ice Cream Milkshakes, plus Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free option.
Flipdaddy's truly has something on its menu for everyone and every age. And it’s all made-to-order from the freshest, high-quality, when possible, locally sourced ingredients. That combination is what makes Flipdaddy's so attractive to business people, families and group gatherings.
With our awarding success, we offer franchisees a proven, timeless business model that stays ahead of dining trends without being “trendy”.
Some key facts
- Strong lunch, dinner, brunch and evening dayparts, with proven late night dining/bar business 7 nights a week
- Average company unit volume of $1.7 million per year in under 5,000 square feet
- Most recent company unit in Newport, KY average unit volume in excess of $2.2 million in 6,000 square feet
- Average company Cost of Goods Sold of 32.5%
- Average company Total Labor of 27%
- Average Sales of 22% from Craft Beer, Wine and Cocktails
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, results in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
- Financial requirements:
- $1 million minimum Net Worth
- $750,000 minimum Investment required
- $250,000 minimum Operating Capital
- Territories available throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Figures based on 4 company units in 2017
Here are 9 reasons why you should consider making the leap from fan to franchisee.
1. The Menu: Chef-Inspired Recipes Made to Order with Fresh, Quality Ingredients
2. The Experience: Every Guest at Flipdaddy's feels like a VIP
3. The Corporate Team: Committed to the Success of Its Franchise Family
4. A Bright Future: Building Your Wealth
5. The Specialty Items: Burgers, Craft Beer, Milkshakes & Other Delicious Things
6. Fresh, Never Frozen: Custom, Proprietary Elevated Burger Blend Means Elevated Experience
7. Comfort is King: A Great Place to Take the Whole Family
8. Total Package: The Overall Model Appeals to Guests and Franchisees
9. Strong Support Structure: Leadership Has Franchisees' Backs and Experience To Back Them Up
1. Flipdaddy's Franchise Systems, LLC is authorized to grant franchises in the all states in the United States and internationally.
2. Viewing of this e-mail does not constitute an offer of franchise. An offer of franchise is only made with the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document and
3. No Flipdaddy's franchise will be sold in any state by or on behalf of the franchisor until the offering has been registered and declared effective and the appropriate Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Rule and applicable state franchise laws.